The Alliance for Period Supplies is hosting the inaugural National Summit for Period Leadership from 1 – 5 p.m. Wednesday, October 24, 2018 in Atlanta.
What’s going to happen at this summit? Here’s what the Alliance for Period Supplies has to say:
The goal of the afternoon summit is to create a foundation for collaboration and support among individuals and organizations working to address period poverty and menstrual equity in the United States.
Interested organizations are invited to participate in this collaborative event.
Attendees will learn about:
- Menstrual Equity and Antipoverty Advocacy
- Best Practices for Period Supply Programs
- Fundraising and Development Opportunities
- Research and Community Outreach
Leaders with all levels of experience are welcome.
- Allied Programs, food banks and pantries, and diaper banks, pantries and programs
- Professionals and service organizations
- High school and college student leaders/organizers
- Impassioned people interested in women’s health, poverty, and basic needs